- Fixed the issue that kernel panic when engine assemble the fragmented UDP jumbo frame
- Optimized detection mechanism of Zero-Window and supported TCP Keep-Alive
- Added clear mechanism during iptables service unload kernel module which iptables and LotServer share;
- Fixed the issue that kernel panic when receive wrong timestamps packet;
- Fixed the issue that kernel panic when engine receive broadcast packet under special enviornment;
- Fixed leak memory issue when read LotServer of proc info with special way;
- Optimized Offload related implementation mechanism;
- Fixed the issue that acceleration does not work on some network environments
- Added settings to switch NIC offload status;
- Optimized protection mechanism of uninstalling LotServer when offline;
- Added convenient way of changing license file.
- Added dynamic cache mechanism and better stability;
- Optimized ZetaTCP algorithm and better performance in mobile Internet and transnational transmission applications;
- Increased adjustable LAN segment quantity to 32;
- Added the compatibility for vxlan.
- Added the compatibility for individual installation in AWS servers.
- Added protective mechanism when starting LotServer.
- Optimized ShortRtt function.
- Fixed the issue that acceleration cannot be enabled after changing the fixed sequence of acceleration engine.
- Fixed the issue that virtual NIC cannot be released after deleting when multiple engines are working.
- Added a protection mechanism to prevent system exception if try to stopping LotServer during its startup;
- Keep over 20 minutes inactive TCP session;
- More PPTP implementation support;
- Got wrong MAC address if change route during data transfer — Fixed;
- Accelerated PPTP or L2TP interfaces will not be released if MAC or Linux VPN client disconnect — Fixed;
- Kernel can’t boot up if LotServer doesn’t match the Kernel version — Fixed;
- Generated wrong serial number on Xen virtual machine — Fixed;
- Supported the acceleration of PPTP interface, when NIC has RSC feature;
- Unstable performance for Centos kernel 2.6.32-431.e16, when GSO feature of NIC is turned off. - fixed;
- Added a protection mechanism to prevent multi-user confliction when start and stop LotServer;
- New parameter in config file: configTimeout (default 30s), to set the total config-loading time;
- Optimized CPU utilization;
- More details for command "lotServer.sh status", including Running Status, License Information, Connection Information, Running Configuration; etc.
- Non-linear-Packet TCP acceleration support;
- Optimized Retransmission control; now two Conserved modes are supported:
- High-Conserved mode with more conserved Retransmission Control (a little bit of acceleration effect discount); Or
- Standard Conserved mode with better acceleration effect;
- TCP connection might be reset when download rate was limited too low - fixed;
- Wrong checksum for some XEN kernels - fixed;